Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year - New Challenge (sort of)

What can I say? I did not complete my 25 Motif Challenge in 2010. I managed to get about halfway through it and then other stuff got in the way of my tatting.

I've decided that for 2011 I'm just going to append the annual challenge by adding the 13 motifs that I did not get done in 2010. That means I'll need to create 38 wonderful, challenging motifs by the end of this year.

I can do that, right? I'd better get started.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Good luck! Remember that we're all here to cheer you on, not to push you to meet your goal!

Umintsuru said...

All the best. I am cheering for you too. 38 in one year. That's 3 or 4 per month.

Tatteristic's 25 Motif Tatting Challenge said...

Thanks. I'll give it go - you never know what you can accomplish if you don't try...